Orthopaedics and Traumatology 8th Edition By Natrajan Text Book
- The chapters are well-structured and organized logically in a student-friendly manner.
- The book highlights the important concepts and procedures through suitable flowcharts, tables, boxes and well-labelled illustrations.
- Most of the chapters begin with a brief review of the relevant anatomy which aids in better learning.
- Appendix for instruments with their description and uses is given at the end of the book.
- Recent advances and current practices in orthopedics have been highlighted throughout the book.
- Large number of clinical photographs, X-rays, CT scans and MRI images are given to illustrate the key aspects of the disorder.
- An Etiopathogenesis and management procedures are thoroughly explained and illustrated through suitable flowcharts and tables.
- Key points at the end of each chapter are useful for easy and quick recapitulation.
- Last 10 years’ University Questions for undergraduate examinations and Multiple Choice Questions for postgraduate entrance examinations are given at the end of each chapter.